Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Small sewing workshop next door

This is the first place interest me the first time 
I was browsing in this street for house hunting.
They have only like 15 sewing machines and around 10-12 workers but the shop if always busy and most of the orders they do are all mostly corporate uniforms.


I went inside the shop and it seems all of them are very hard working and add on to this the quality and workmanship of their products looks very good. 
Clean finished and really tailored items.
I did try some alteration for my blouses and my husband's trousers. I was very satisfied with their work.Coming from this industry I am very happy to see that this kind of small workshop really doing well seeing all the items they are making and every time I visit the shop they are always busy.
One day i would like to ask them to tailored some blouses for me.
Normally I never have someone made some clothing for me that I was happy , there's always something to alter nothing really satisfy my requirements.
Its one of the reason why I only buy ready made products.
Anyway , one workshop that I am looking forward to work with in future  in this one.


Glory Uniform tailor 
St. 339 No. 15 Boeungkak 1
Toulkork Phnom penh
092 370471 Ms. Eang Keokonkeo
glory@wec-vtp.org





No comments:

Post a Comment