Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Noodle Tree restaurant

There’s so many new establishment that mushroomed in Toulkork , new pencil supermarket few blocks from my house and the Thaihout were I get our milk , juice and cheese. Life is getting better that I don’t need to go all the way to the city to get supplies from supermarket  not to mentioned the traffic and the time I consumed going all the way to the town.

Next is this noodle tree noodle restaurant few blocks away from Thaihout .
This noodle tree have natural grewn bamboo trees and its shadow the restaurant beautifully. plus the tables and chairs are all made of natural bamboo.



The menue shows few variety for the noodles , but its good place to relax and taste the noodles which is specially from the province not to mentioned the price is rather very good !!

But the best part is the very green lush garden well manicured and well maintained. Super clean !




Plus the super charming black dog I forget now the name of this guy.

The staff are rather very attentive the service is very efficient and the noodles are good , one of my friend said the chicken curry is a treat specially when you dip it to the baguette bread.
All in all food , service and atmosphere are all good! I don’t mind going back there again.
A I always said life is getting better in Toulkork area.

1 comment:

  1. Looks a very interesting and naturalistic place with its matching Cambodian noodles! Very homely pleasant place. Love those hanging pots like soup ladle.
    This site below would match this place. Love it 'coz it has utensils good for lefties like me. http://imaginewood.com/lefties.php

    ReplyDelete