Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Anton first grooming at Happy Dog grooming

Anton was been so bushy since our old groomer left the country and I was so hesitant to bring Anton to other groomer. For the reason that Anton have sensitive feet as she have major injury when she fell down in the bed when she was 3 months old. She is growing up with the steel braces in her left legs.
The reason why I am very protective of her.
With all the references, I read about the happy dog so I decided to get a try and I did.
Happy Dog have a nice  clean shop with wide variety of special shampoo for pets.
They have good dry food both for cat and dogs plus other accessories for pets.
They also accept boarding for pets with very reasonable price. 
Happy Dog has very friendly and very polite staff that I truly admired. I love them all.
I was impress with their talent of grooming Anton just has few comments that surely they can rectify and improved in the next visit.
For some of you would like to visit the Happy dog I have pasted their address as picture below they are very easy to find.





They have trimmed left side of Anton eyes lashes short that is not even to her right side.
Anton was limping for few days and been hiding under the bed for 3 days , I guess they must have accidentally force her legs  not intentionally but I want to make sure that next time we come back I gave them very specific reminder about Anton’s  legs.
                              This anton before grooming.
after grooming
and after grooming. 
However, other than that Anton grooming was fine and good! and definitely will come back again for future groom. Their price is as well reasonable considering with the amount of time and work they have put through.
For Anton groom I paid US$ 35 which is fair in think.

No comments:

Post a Comment