Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas village bazaar LEDOU restaurant


Christmas season the month were so many little opportunities coming up and bazaar and night market are always a new trends in many parts of the world who want to expose their new talent new products and new opportunities to connect and to find someone to venture new products.

My friend is a jewelry designer ( as a hobby) 
 her and other friends just for fun participate in small bazaar.While I decided not to do anything that year but instead decided to help the women's international group to organise and help out for their yearly bazaar which is always held at Hotel intercontinental here in Phnom Penh Cambodia.
Since my friend have already paid the booth for her bazaar but her life went super hectic of many things specially a treat for whole family for a 2 weeks vacation in Europe and her obsession of her super clean and organised household should be a priority , so she runs out of time making her jewels so therefore were not able to do this bazaar and I decided to take over and just ask her to gave me the stuff she want to sell instead.
I have made a very rush and hectic preparations to come up with a new products and and add some om my old stocks in my storage room.
I come up with the suit hanger bag organiser photos below 
The apple design we sell them all and its seems a hot stuff that catch attention with very affordable price.


my hanger accessores

my old stocks pet toys

Jewelry made of  recover landmines materials

candles from Decosy
















Ledou is one of the famous Italian restaurant in town run by the whole family
from Italy everything about the restaurant is all hands on by the owner and serve authentic italian food.
They have organize a second Christmas village bazaar and everything all their wall decor is hand painted by 
Ms. Sylvie the wife of the owner.
I love all her hand paintings she is truly very artistic and the the village turn into magical.
Something that is unique in Phnom penh. 
Specially Cambodia as a country dont declare xmas as a holiday is this country.









many small stall came with all very interesting products beside me whose selling silk purse and handbags is one of the hot items. Beautiful quilts made and produce by women with HIV.
Next year would be another opportunity for Ledou and all her vendors surely I will be there again if they want to do it again. SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment